We collect several types of information from you and about users of our Services, such as basic contact information when you sign up for an account. Other types of information we collect is information related to how you use our platform, which helps us improve our Services.
Information You Provide to Us or Received by Us on Your Behalf
The categories of information we collect are:
- Personal Information: In the course of registering an account on our Website, filling out a contact form, and using our Services, we may require or otherwise collect information that identifies you as a specific individual and can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Examples of Personal Information we collect for these purposes include your: name and email address.
- Organizational Information: For corporations and other organizations that register on the Service, we collect information relating your organization (“Organizational Information”). Examples of Organizational Information we collect for these purposes include organization name and contact details.
- We may also collect the Personal Information and Health Information of an organization’s staff, employees, and other personnel registered on the Service on behalf of the organization.
- Health Information: If you choose to respond to a survey, we may collect information related to your physical and mental health. All Health Information is submitted without personal identifiers on the Service. This means that any Health Information you submit cannot be linked to you or any individual, and therefore is not considered Personal Information. Health Information may be used in such de-identified and/or aggregated format to further tailor the content on our Services as well for research and publication.
- Non-Identifying Information: We also may collect non-identifying or non-personal information, such as zip codes, demographic data, age, gender, time zone, publicly available data, and general information regarding your use of the Service (“Non-Identifying Information”).
- Payment Information: We may also collect your payment information, such as credit card, billing address, and other financial information necessary to purchase a subscription or otherwise use our Services. We do not retain Payment Information. Rather, Payment Information is processed via third-party platforms such as iTunes, Apple Pay, Google Play, PayPal, and Stripe.
- User Contributions: You may have the ability to interact with parts of our Service, such as the ability to provide public ratings or testimonials. Your feedback may be published or displayed on public areas of the Service, or transmitted to other users of the Service or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Service with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed or accessed by unauthorized persons. Use precaution when posting any personal information online. Please review our Terms of Service for more information about our user guidelines.
When you provide us with information in connection with a particular activity or otherwise sign up for or order our products and Services or provide your contact information to us, including your email address or telephone number in connection with that activity, product or service, you agree that such action constitutes a purchase or inquiry establishing a business relationship with us. You expressly consent to receiving communications from Be Well through the information you provided to us. For more information on how to access and control your communication preferences, please see YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION, below.
Information Collected Automatically
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, We and our third-party service providers, including analytics and third-party content providers, may automatically collect certain information from you whenever you access or interact with the Service.
- Usage Information. Details of your visits to our Website, including which links you clicked on, content response times, logs, and other similar communication data and statistics about your interactions.
- Device Information. Information about your computer and internet connection, including your Internet Protocol address, operating system, and browser type.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to deliver features of our Services to you, improve services we offer you, analytics, and site functionality.
Cookies and Other Automatic Data Collection Technologies
- Web Beacons: We and our operational partners, affiliates, analytics, and service providers may also employ software technology known as “web beacons” and/or “tracking tags” to help us keep track of what content on our Service is effective and to serve relevant advertising to you. Web beacons are small graphics with a unique identifier that may be invisible to you, and which are used to track the online activity of Internet users. Web beacons are embedded in the web pages you review or email messages you receive. Web beacons or similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count visitors to our Service, to monitor how Be Well Users navigate the Service, to count how many emails that were sent were actually opened, or to count how many particular articles or links were actually viewed.
- Embedded Scripts: We and our operational partners, affiliates, analytics, and service providers may also employ software technology known as an Embedded Script. An Embedded Script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Service, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your computer or other device and is deactivated or deleted when you disconnect from the Service.
Information Received from Third Parties
We also may receive information about you from third parties. For example, we and our partners, affiliates and service providers may use a variety of other technologies (such as tags) that collect statistical data relating to your Website activity for security and fraud detection purposes.
When you connect with us through a third-party platform we may, depending on your privacy settings, receive some information from your third-party account, and what we collect depends on your privacy settings with that service.
You may register to join the Service directly via the Service or by logging into your account with a third-party service (“TPS”) via our Service (e.g., Facebook, Google, Apple, and other third party services that let you sign in using your existing credentials with those services). If you choose to register via a TPS, or to later link your account with the Service to your account with an TPS, we will use the Personal Information you have provided to the TPS (such as your name, email address, and other information you make available via the TPS) to create your account. Note that the information we collect from and through a TPS may depend on the privacy settings you have set with the TPS and the permissions you grant to us in connection with linking your account with the Service to your account with an TPS. Other than what we may share with the TPS as described below, the Personal Information a TPS has about you is obtained by the TPS independent of our Service, and Be Well is not responsible for it.
Do Not Track Signal